All students in Division 1 - 6 were provided with an time and space to answer our 5 scanning questions, which were:
- Can you name two friends in the school that you can trust your feelings with? (yes or no)
- How many adults in the school do you feel believe you will be a success in life? (none, one, two, three, more than three)
- Do you feel you belong here in your school community of Jessie Wowk Elementary? (yes, no, sometimes)
- What do you need from your school that will help you build meaningful friendships? (open ended responses)
- What do you need from your school that will help you do your best work? (open ended responses)
All students used an iPad to complete the survey through a program called ClassApps, which allowed the information to be nicely collated and presented. Please see the attached PDF documents for a breakdown of our students' responses.