Jan 17, 2019
Welcome and Introductions
Alaric welcomed all the parents to the meeting and a sign-up sheet was passed around
- Adoption of Nov. 2019 minutes
- Adoption of Jan. 2020 agenda
Reporting on past events
- Body Science Workshop
- Saleema Noon presented to parents on the info night. Presentation to students was based on age appropriate materials and groups
- Pancake Breakfast
- Very well attended with around 90 students. Was able to raise money and received donated food items for the food bank.
- Winter Celebration
- Another very well attended community event. Collaborated with grade 6/7s with a section for craft fair and carnival type games. Other elements included photo booth, face painting, balloon twisting, bubble tea station, food and hot chocolate station, donut wall, and movie station.
- Food Days
- Food days continue to run very smoothly with pizza every Wednesday, a hotdog day each month, and a rotating selection for each Thursday.
- Oven Replacement
- Three new units have been installed and ready for use. PAC will share the cost of one unit with Tomorrow’s Top Kids, while funding $500 for another unit through the Teacher’s Wishlist.
- Tomorrow’s Top Kids has agreed to reimburse PAC with $20 per month up to half of the oven’s cost.
Current and Future events
- Mrs. Salewski introduced herself and an open dialogue followed.
- Edge Imagining made a brief presentation for consideration to be the photography company our school uses in the next school year.
- Basketball season will be underway soon with both boys and girls teams participating this year. Early morning open gym time is scheduled for Monday and Wednesdays at beginning at 8am
Financial Report (Jon Lau)
General account balance $20509
Gaming account balance $4535
* Next PAC meeting: 9:00 am, February 21, 2020*