Tuesday January 16th, 2018
Joanne Rooney, Lisa Cheung, Bonnie Wong, Alaric Wang, Winnie Leung, and Laura Chan.
Meeting began at 9:00am
Welcome and Introductions:
Lisa welcomed everyone to the meeting
Hot Food Lunch Presentation (Libby’s Kitchen):
- Second option for parents to order hot lunches
- 2 sizes for order: $6.50/small & $8.50/reg
- Current method for orders – paper form & dropbox in front of school office
- The company is working on its website to enable online orders
- 10% rebate will be donated back to PAC
Reporting on Past events and programs:
1. Food Days
- Pizza Wednesday – urgent need for parent volunteers
- Subway Lunch – suggestion to include flatbread as an option
- Sushi Food Day – good feedback. Students taking on more volunteer roles
2. Outdoor Ed Fundraising – $990 raised year-to-date from Hot Dog sales
3. Gift Cards and Cookie Dough Fundraising
- GC – $24 000 in sales resulted in $950 in profit
- Gift cards can be refilled or purchased online throughout the year.
- CD – $1800 in sales resulted in $430 profit
4. Winter Celebration – Photo booth, santa photos, crafts table, movie in the pod and catered food worked well in keeping everyone entertained. Final cost will updated on the next meeting.
5. Movie License – Confirmed to be $0.75/student
The meeting was adjourned at 10:40am with Lisa making the motion. Alaric second. All in favor.
The next PAC meeting will take place at 8:45am, Tuesday, Feb 20th, 2018.